Women Development Cell
The Women Development Cell was established in the college in the year 2012. The aim is to build a gender sensitive campus. The college has set up the WDC to address concerns of gender discrimination and recommend measures and policies for gender parity at the college. After the Sexual Harassment Act of 2013 and the UGC Guidelines of 2015, the college has set up the Internal Complaints Committee to address complaints of Sexual Harassment.
The aim and objective of the WDC is to prevent sexual harassment at workplace and to promote general wellbeing of female students teaching and non-teaching women staff on the college. The cell is also responsible to undertake the awareness programmes on gender sensitization, women rights and women empowerment in colleges.
Women Development Cell,is accountable for awareness of gender sensitization, women’s rights and promoting general wellbeing of students, teaching staff, support staff of college.
WDC is to create an inclusive environment for all genders, equitable opportunities to empower women to attain their full potential which have mutual benefits to the genders and society.
Objectives of WDC
- To undertake the awareness programmes on gender sensitization, women’s rights and women empowerment in college.
- To build a gender sensitive and inclusive campus
- To address concerns of gender discrimination
- To prevent sexual harassment at workplace (college campus)
Women development cell 2021-22 to 2024-25
- Dr. Bharat Karhad : President
- Dr Jaishri Gavhane : Coordinator
- Smt. Sunita Belose : Member(Organization Representative )
- Prof. Skandha khedekar : Member (Prof. Representative)
- Dr.Sureshh Nimbalkar : Member (Prof. Representative)
- Dr. Balasaheb Gunjal : Member (Representative of DLLE)
- Prof. Kamble Maldev : (National Service Scheme Representative)
- Smt. Vithabai kadam : Member (Social Worker)
- Adv. Vaishali Nitin Bhosale : Member (Legal Expert)
- Mr Sanjay Bamane : Member (Office Senior Clerk)
- Ku. waghe Vibhuti : Member (Student Representative NSS)
- Ku. Vinayti Indulkar : Member (Student Representative DLLE)
Internal Complaints Committee 2022-23 to 2024-25
- Dr. Bharat karhad: Principal
- Dr. jaishri Gavhane: coordinator
- Dr. Suresh Nimbalkar: Member (Prof. Representative)
- Prof. skandha Khedekar: Member (Prof. Representative)
- Mr.Nandkurar joshi: Member (Office Superintendent)
- Mr.Sunil Sabale: Member (Office Clerk)
- Mrs Nilambari Adhikari: (NGO)
- Ku. Siddhi Yadav: Tybcom Member,TY BCom Student Representative
- Ku.siddhi katale: Sy bcom Student Representative
- Ku. Namita Jadhav: M.Com Student Representative